Morning Serum Essential Oil Blend - Everyday Facial Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Embrace a completely natural approach to skin care with the remarkable strength of Morning Serum essential oil blend. This toning and refining mix of pure essential oils tones, soothes, smooths, strengthens and promotes your natural beauty. Use it on all skin types to moisturize, nurture, and revitalize the appearance of your complexion. Tone and refine rough skin, nourish with natural essential oils, and boost your natural beauty with this strengthening daily blend.
Incorporate this natural tool into your everyday wellness routine for maximum benefits. Apply just a few drops across the face, neck, and shoulders as part of your daily skin care routine after cleansing and before applying makeup.
Morning Serum Essential Oils:
- Helichrysum: A rare and remarkable healing essential oil to smooth and beautify the skin.
- Lavender: A sweet and woody spice to fight blemishes and improve circulation.
- Cypress: A grounding and strengthening scent that cleanses and purifies the skin.
- Geranium: A flowery accent that adds balance and nutrition.
- Lemongrass: A warm and comforting scent to ease feelings of inflammation.
- Camphor: A vibrant and bracing aura to ease feelings of itching and irritation.
- Rosemary: An herbal and clean aroma to protect and purify.
- Rosehip: A sensitive carrier oil for delicate skin, full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids to hydrate dry or itchy skin, and reduce the appearance of scars, spots, blemishes, and fine lines.
- Jojoba: A versatile and stable carrier oil that is easily absorbed, making it relaxing to the skin, especially for those who have sensitive or irritated conditions.
How to Use Morning Serum
Our Morning Serum is ready for topical application. To use, first cleanse skin. Apply the appropriate serum directly to the face, neck, and decolletage as you would a moisturizer. As a starting point, we suggest using it in the morning as part of your daily beauty routine. But listen to your body – some people need more applications, and some might do well with less.
You may also find it helpful to apply this blend to targeted areas – use your fingertips to massage gently into scars, lines, blemishes, sun spots, and areas of inflammation. Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
Because our oils are pre-diluted, the effect of the blend lasts far into the day. Our carrier oils … pure Rosehip and Jojoba oils … allows the essential oils to absorb into the skin for hours.
Another popular and effective application method employs the practice of facial massage. You don't have to be an expert to do this, just apply a few drops onto your fingertips and using small, gentle, uplifting strokes, move over your entire face, especially along cheekbones, under the eyes and up to the hairline on the forehead.